Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Another Broke Guitarist
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know..Everybody and their cousin Darrell has done this song. :dunno: But I still love this song. This is a acoustic 12 string redition of this timeless classic.

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,799 Posts
What an awesome rendition of this!!!!! :shock:........ sitting hear with the cans on, just cranked up.......totally amazing!!!!. Just that simple strumming, gorgeous!... but the vox!!!!!!.......HOLY SHIT!!!!...... cuts through like a knife!!! Completely incredible job!!! Axl could'nt carry your fucking luggage!!!:bowdown: :icon_peac

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Wow, my cousin Darrell doesn't sing anything like this ...

This is a very, very nice arrangement and performance. Great use of the 12-string guitar and I liked how you used the bass to punctuate the bottom end. A 12-string solo might sound cool as an intro or if you inserted a bridge into the arrangement.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
This was great, great job, killa entry!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Yeah, so what?
1,548 Posts
Darrell here,..how come you sang this one without telling me?? This sweet yet powerfull singing plus that twelve string just turned me on, I LOVED IT :mix:

·
Another Broke Guitarist
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to everyone who has offered to post their opinions. This months entry's are all great. :thumb: And to those looking for the first time...post a reply and be sure to check out all the other entrys for this month, you will not be dissapointed because they are all great..... :thumb: :thumb: Thanks again everybody......

·
Jeff McDonald
3,660 Posts
ksdb said:
...Great use of the 12-string guitar and I liked how you used the bass to punctuate the bottom end. A 12-string solo might sound cool as an intro or if you inserted a bridge into the arrangement.
I agree with these statements and would add that, with a voice like that, some strategically placed vocal harmonies would really put this recording over the top. It is great as is though. 12-string sounded crisp and clean. Great entry. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
I love the sound of a great 12 string. Vocals are outstanding! Recording quality is awesome! Playing it tight. What more can I say? FANTASTIC all the way around!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.