·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Billy Joel: An Innocent Man Tour
Live at Rosemont Horizon
Rosemont, IL, USA
March 31, 1984
Audience Recording (Unknown Taper - 2022 Upgrade)
Sound Quality: A-

The quality of this recording is spectacular. The lineage is unknown, but it comes from a good quality source. It was remastered by me for better sound quality as well as being a lossless version. I've done some EQ, volume adjustment, between a couple more filters to give a brighter sound.
------------------------------------------
Tracklisting:
Font Number Document Monochrome

The sale of this material is prohibited. Do not convert to any lossy format except for your own use.

Bootleg work, organization, remastering and distribution by Matthew Anthony AKA Billy Joel Bootlegs.

Preview:

Download Link: Folder

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hi
Billy Joel: An Innocent Man Tour
Live at Rosemont Horizon
Rosemont, IL, USA
March 31, 1984
Audience Recording (Unknown Taper - 2022 Upgrade)
Sound Quality: A-

The quality of this recording is spectacular. The lineage is unknown, but it comes from a good quality source. It was remastered by me for better sound quality as well as being a lossless version. I've done some EQ, volume adjustment, between a couple more filters to give a brighter sound.
------------------------------------------
Tracklisting:
View attachment 112729

The sale of this material is prohibited. Do not convert to any lossy format except for your own use.

Bootleg work, organization, remastering and distribution by Matthew Anthony AKA Billy Joel Bootlegs.

Preview:

Download Link: Folder
Hi Friend,

I add me at your Youtube Channel there's a GREAT live stuff that I rip the audios!!!Did you have anything from 1989 to 1993 live concerts?
Thanks really so much and take care

stay safe

paolo

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

Hi Friend,

I add me at your Youtube Channel there's a GREAT live stuff that I rip the audios!!!Did you have anything from 1989 to 1993 live concerts?
Thanks really so much and take care

stay safe

paolo
From those dates (~1989 to 1993) I have really very little, but a friend of mine has good shows from the 90s and late 80s. You can check his channel; Daniel Bootlegs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts