Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Can't Get Close Enough
War Pigs
Mob Rules
Black Sabbath
Heaven And Hell
Iron Man
Paranoid

Never seen this one posted anywhere. Interesting story begins this show, I had tickets and the date was originally scheduled for July 12. Motorhead were opening and I was really excited to see them play a set longer than 30 minutes. As I arrive at the Tower Theatre (where it was originally scheduled), I take note that not many people were there. One other person in the parking lot told us the show had been rescheduled at the TOTLA. So, we drove over two hours only to have to drive back again. Actually, no, it was rescheduled for the day before!! I was also told only 200 people attended and the reason it was rescheduled was poor ticket sales. I was still stunned and never heard of a show being rescheduled for the day before. Regardless, here is the Black Sabbath set. If anyone out there has the Motorhead set please post it. Also, if anybody else was there, please share your story.

https://mega.nz/file/1dQX3apC#9l9tiQfaVWCi36tlkDpSLN8ba4to8ao6kRAchgQR7Bw

·
Registered
137 Posts
I can only infer that the "poor ticket sales" were due to a lack publicity sufficient to prevent me from finding out it was happening. I almost certainly would have gone — especially to a Sabbath show at the TLA — had I heard anything about it in advance.

I'm grateful to those involved with preserving and sharing it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts