Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the original Black Sabbath on the 2001 Ozzfest tour. One of the few shows where they played the new song "Scary Dreams" and a very rare performance of The Wizard! Fan filmed from the top tier, pitcutre is a bit grainy and the sound is low but still very watchable.

1.Intro
2.N.I.B.
3.Snowblind
4.Scary Dreams
5.War Pigs
6.Iron Man
7.Into The Void
8.The Wizard
9.Black Sabbath
10.Paranoid
11.Children of the Grave

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EDFTW3HC

·
Registered
30 Posts
More garbage, no thanks asshole.
I believed fellow rockheads unite and support one another.
What's the point of getting at someone who's trying to contribute.
Simple: you don't need something, you don't take it. Save your fury for your mother-in-law :eek:hnoes:

and I'm happy to get what's here - looks like pro-shot though. (Is there a DVD copy around?)
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have this on VHS I got in a trade, maybe I will see if my friend can convert it for me, but I may have thrown it away :frown:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Thanks for this!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Right.. I just want to say a big thanks to you for this download and why are guys always moaning if its not DVD quailty..HOY....... Its Black Sabbath ok.. so enjoy....
just get over it..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
burn it to DVD and watch it on your BIG SCREEN.. you'll know what we mean then..

:thumbsdow

I have plenty of DVD quality Black Sabbath video already, certainly don't need this and NO I will not upload any here because my computer can not handle rarring up video anymore
Maybe if you pulled that HUGE stick out of your ass you wouldn't be such a BIG DICK!!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
are you still upset we pointed out you were BUYING lossy sourced "silvers' off e-bay Geezer?

get over it.. I'll be happy to share any video with anyone who wants to DHT torrent it from me, like I said my cpu can not handle rarring up DVD quality video anymore, and I'd hate to give people an inferior product, even for free
You know you have your head so far up your ass you have no clue what the f*&% you are talking about! This is NOT something I bought off Ebay, I got it in an online trade in the same way it is now dumbf*&%. If you do not want it don't download it.

I just relish the thought that you are so miserable in your life you have to put down other people for sharing something that is not up to your standards. At least people who downloaded it are grateful.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts