Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sometimes wonder what it is that I am playing :doh:
Hehe oh well here is some more odd'ish stuff.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Rid, I like the tone. Your playing is very relaxed on this tune and I like how you mute strings at times.

I don't find this tune odd at all. What does this tell you about my musical tastes? :lol:

You seem to be using all the tricks in your bag here.

Most impressive playing. You certainly show your skills here. Just love those pinched harmonics and use of wahmmy bar.:thumb: Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
You always use the best backings!!!!:thumb: Awesome guitar work here, bro!!! You pulled out all the stops!!!!:jam:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Yeah this kinda moves along , sweeping here and there , nice Vibrato and tone , some nice Accidentals , yeah , i like this a lot ! :thumbup:

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to you all, very much appreciated with all the kind feedback.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Excellent as always Rid and I do agree with sg I think it was that said you always have the best backings ! Inspiring lead there 2 !:thumb:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
You really had a chance to stretch out on this and work the heck out that guitar. Mighty fine. The BT seemed a bit low in the mix on this one compared to some of your other projects. Still great to listen to.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trust me Ksdb I eq'ed that backer alot, but it did not have much but bass and drums, I've boosted the mids alot for the keyboard, maybe it is just my speakers?
It sounds pretty balanced here, hehe guess I should get a new card and speakers soon, sadly I just bought a new set of speakers for this computer.
Happy that you both liked it, as for backers, I'll upload some new ones soon on soundclick.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This is killa Rid, kickass job!! :thumb::thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
The Rid Zone Kicks Ass!!!!:grin:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
tasty stuff Rid ;)
cant keep up with yer posts heheh ;)
I'm glad u find the time m8 cos i lov listenin to the stuff ya put up m8 :)

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all of you...heh yeah sorry for being too productive, I am just in a stream right now, it will pass again :mix:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts