·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New remaster of a legendary show including the two concerts :
- Early show
- Late show
Warmup was removed because the two songs are included in the concerts.

I had the choice to remove or let the little hiss, I prefered let it to preserve the clear natural sound.

The interesting thing is that it allows to remember that before doing disco soup, Debbie HARRY's group was "rockin".
Raw rock like I like ;-)

Enjoy...

Setlist included in the zip and flacs tagged.

Early show : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0DBIIUD
Late show : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YEG2U5KG

·
Registered
49 Posts
THANKS!! i have been needing a FLAC upgrade of the late show for a while now, haven't heard the early show before but i'm looking forward to it. the MP3 version i have claims to be the pre-FM tape that was broadcast on KSAN.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I too am grateful for a FLAC upgrade to my MP3 version.
I would have liked this to include the souncheck like the other versions circulating even with the added hiss since one can skip over it if they didn't want to hear it but if it's not there you don't have that choice.
Thanks again for the FLAC.

·
Registered
49 Posts
had to post one more comment. i hadn't heard the early show before but i'm quite pleased with it as they are on fire! thanks once again for posting both of these!

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Please re-up

·
Registered
961 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Please re-up
I have the KSAN FM pre-FM version of the two shows I can upload if you're interested or_af? If so, just leave a reply and I'll upload them.

I no longer have a mirror site since the US government has now shut down Hotfile too. But I can upload them to my FF account...

Bootraqdr

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Amigos,

I came a little bit late on the ball...
I searched in my datas and I found only the compressed version because I send it to a friend last week.
If interest in let me know, just have to change category in the forum.

I only upload in lossy because my upload rate is very poor (max 1024 k) and my host is max 200 mb.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts