Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
great tone bro and pretty close to Zakk!!! I'm very impressed and thats hard to do as far as a Zakk tune goes :D

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
SixString the tone and playing are spot on :thumbup: Pretty much nailed it. Did you use a modeller and if so which one and which patch was used. Thanks for posting this.

One crticism though, you need to trim your tracks, man. What's up with leaving over 1:12 of silence? It will make your files smaller for uploading if you trim them :drunk:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stingx said:
SixString the tone and playing are spot on :thumbup: Pretty much nailed it. Did you use a modeller and if so which one and which patch was used. Thanks for posting this.

One crticism though, you need to trim your tracks, man. What's up with leaving over 1:12 of silence? It will make your files smaller for uploading if you trim them :drunk:
I used the POD XT. Sort of. I ran the line out of my Randall RM4 preamp into the XT and used the 'bypass' amp model, 'T75 4x12' model with the '57 on axis' mic model.

I did trim it. Or so I thought. There was some sort of communcation error between myself and the computer. Sorry about that :wutblau:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts