Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

i must've posted at least 3 versions of this song lol

today though i was messing around with this backing and tried to get a good tone on my new amp .. and i really liked some of my playing so decided to see what you guys think !

Check it out

Stig

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
jaaaaazzzzzz yeeeeahh man! :lol:

This is a beautiful tone mate. I am glad the amp finally turned up. cool playing too :thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
wowww that's greaat, that's sounds very professionnal, your feeling is .... amazing.
But I remember that I already noticed your talent in a jam session a few months ago.
Could you tell me what is your guitar+amp+pickups , please?
thx :)

·
Banned
156 Posts
Great playing and great tune. Nice phrasing too.I still have that backing of this you sent to me a while back, and I jam to it from time to time. Classic tune :). Now i wanna record jamming to this to. I have a nice jazzy patch but it does seem to come out a bit too bright, any suggestions on what frequency to boost for a nice jazz tone? around 300hz? 800hz?

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks very much everyone !

i really appreciate the comments ..

my gear kinda varys a little but this time it was just my ES335 plugged straight into my fender hot rod deluxe tube amp ... touch of reverb and that was it !

I remember giving you the backing on here lydian ! it is a great tune for sure .. i'm not too sure how frequencys work like that so i couldn't help there .. the thing i've always found is just to crank the bass to 10 and put the treble on 0 and the mid on maybe 5 then if it's too dull add the treble slightly till it sounds ok ...

the other thing you can do is keep your patch and just turn your tone control down or even your volume control down slightly on your guitar. it can get rid of those high frequencys and give you a more warmer bassier sound ..

hope that helps out!

again thanks for listening everyone :)

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Stiggy this is so beautiful hun...relaxing..like sitting at a nice night club...candles on the tables..having a drink with the one you love..maybe have a dance or two...hehe...amazing job stiggy

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man stig this is killa, very smooth, awesome job!! :icon_thum :icon_cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts