Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
id like to do preferrably a blues battle since thats what i play most i guess, but if anyone has any other suggestions i wouldnt mind trying them.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
cormack said:
id like to do preferrably a blues battle since thats what i play most i guess, but if anyone has any other suggestions i wouldnt mind trying them.
Ok, I'll battle you. What are your rules?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how about we use the same backing? you got any cool ones or do you want me to make one?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
cormack said:
how about we use the same backing? you got any cool ones or do you want me to make one?
I have some, but you could make one. The only ones I have access too here are the ones on my soundclick site. I have more at home.

http://www.soundclick.com/noahroberts/

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey thats cool im gonna look at your backings in a sec

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
cormack said:
how about your jan 17 rythym one
Ok, sounds fine by me. I can do this tonight when I get home probably. Might have to hold off till tomarro but that would be latest.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i cant figure out how to get the file, i clicked on high fi and low fi and those work, but the MP3 button gives a error screen. i guess i could record it using some software it probably will sound the same.

well either way i might not get to it tonight either, if not ill get to it tommorow

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
cormack said:
i cant figure out how to get the file, i clicked on high fi and low fi and those work, but the MP3 button gives a error screen. i guess i could record it using some software it probably will sound the same.

well either way i might not get to it tonight either, if not ill get to it tommorow
That is interesting; I can't get it either...that seems to be the only one. When I get home I will put it in the track swap and send you a pm.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im new to this site so, whats the track swap? is it just an attachement or a icon im not seeing?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh looks like they explain as just a attachment you post. i see.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
cormack said:
alright im ready
I'll do mine tonight. I am at work right now.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well im assuming your gonna want another day for this. i got to go pretty soon and i probably wont be back until 6 or 7 at night tommorow, and if im not back tommorow i should be back mabye around noon on sunday, but im pretty sure im coming back tommorow.

well either way im ready and you can set up the battle if you want but i cant guarantee ill post mine within 24 hours.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh yeah its around 11 where i live right now if your confused

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Well I am ready. I'll wait.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok if you put it up today i can get to it, actually i guess if your ready ill put it up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts