Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this ready half an hour ago. Don’t panic if you don’t understand what I’m singing: lyrics are in Finnish. And not even proper Finnish but old street talk from city of Helsinki.
The name of the song Oi mutsi mutsi translates best as Mother please. A sad story ‘bout a dying guy, originally made by great Finnish artist Tuomari Nurmio (Judge Nurmio).

Attachments

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
One response, huh...what a shame. Karkki don't mind some of these mofos. There's no accounting for good taste ;) I liked this man, then again this is my favorite style of playing. Purty guitar tone on this and I love the "Exorcist-like" vocals :lol:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your kind words. Although there are not many responses so far it's nice to see that many people have at least listened this song.
"Exorcist-like vocals" - interestingly put. The problem was that the key the song was written doesn't suit too well to my voice. If I'd sing like it originally went, there were some spots that are too high for me. And an octave lower - like I did it - there were some too low notes. So I combined these two 'cause I didn't wanna change the key of the song.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts