Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
First off pretty brave of you to do a video i must say ! very cool though ,

i couldn't really hear the backing at all so i didn't really know what you were playing too unfortunately :dunno:

definately some cool chops but wouldn't really call it blues .. just my opinion :)

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Stiglar said:

i couldn't really hear the backing at all so i didn't really know what you were playing too unfortunately :dunno:

definately some cool chops but wouldn't really call it blues .. just my opinion :)
I agree on all points.
Cool to see some videos up in here. :icon_thum

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Stiglar said:

Definitely not blooze...........pretty cool though.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I thought it was a bit more rocky than bluesy....what with the tapping, dive bombs and harmonics....pretty cool but would have sounded better with a little drum beat or backing...:)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
axe2grind said:
I thought it was a bit more rocky than bluesy....what with the tapping, dive bombs and harmonics....pretty cool but would have sounded better with a little drum beat or backing...:)
you cant ask me to take away the floyd rose man .... even when i play paganini there is a force that is stronger than anything else in this universe that grabs that bar and swings, swings !!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
I agree.. it's more rock than bluez... Cool though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts