Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really like to do something with one of the newly created backings I made. Looking for a really smoking blues jam. I would like a triple-team guitar (of course I am going to play so I need two more) and maybe vocals or two if someone can come up with something creative. The track is already posted in Unlimited Backing Tracks. It's called st_0002.mp3. If you don't have access to that folder and would like to be involved in this, just pm me. I have a few people in mind I hope will respond but I would be honored to work on this with any of you silly bastards cuz you all rock. :icon_peac

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
wow...thanks for waking up the dead forum..whatever happened.....well ya can count me in always when it comes to the blues..though i play in thr red most of the time....give me a good reason to break out the strat:jam:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
That's a gr8 backing ya made there, sting!!!:bowdown: Normally, I would jump at the chance to do a blues jam with ya, bro....but, I'm leaving saturday on an 8 day cruise.:woot: But, I'll be sure to listen when I get back!!! :icon_thum

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In fairness I will stick to order of response, so Axe and Rilecomm have dibs. If you guys think we can squeeze a FOURTH guitar in this small piece let me know then Mickey will get a spot. If he defers, then wah1. VanMan pm'd that he would like to try something with vocals too, so keep that in mind.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sgstd said:
That's a gr8 backing ya made there, sting!!!:bowdown: Normally, I would jump at the chance to do a blues jam with ya, bro....but, I'm leaving saturday on an 8 day cruise.:woot: But, I'll be sure to listen when I get back!!! :icon_thum
Thanks for the compliment on the track. Have fun on the cruise! I plan to take an extended vacation in February.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Damn, too late! Well count me in if ya need somebody.....sounds cool!

Looking forward to hearing this one anyways!#

:wutblau:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Count me in on a Part 2. How about VMan adds vocals to the BT, and then we can do two versions?

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually, I am very flattered that all of you want in so how about everyone all the way up to EJ gets in no matter what and I'll just make a 5-6 minute backing of cool blues with more openings for the solos and room for vman to do his thing. I'll even take a print out from BiaB so all the chord changeups will be provided? Lemme know if this sounds cool with you all.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yup, sounds awesome.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Axe, yeah man. The track I posted isn't long enuff to accomodate all of us. I have no choice but to go with something longer. Truthfully, I didn't expect more than maybe one or two people to want to be bothered doing this with me so I didn't go with a lengthy piece. I need to squeeze some time to put something kickass together. The timing sucks a bit because I have a shitload on my plate at work til Friday night now (staying late) so bear with me a bit and I'll crank out something then we can democratically assign time slots. I think this is going to kick serious ass so I want to be meticulous about it...give me a good excuse to use the new mastering software too :)

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
You guys lay this puppy out and just leave me a bit of room to breathe when you're done. I'll put something together for ya.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts