Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone ,

I got this backing from somewhere and did this jam . i was inspired by mickey g to put my whammy bar back in my floyd for the first time in over a year ! .. and did this and went a bit whammy crazy lol ... it's a bit sloppy cause i was getting a bit whammy crazy so i was going to do another take and i busted a string in the first chorus :mad:

so this will have to do ! .. i kinda like parts of it though it's a bit unstiglarish but it was fun !

enjoy !

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
The Thunder From Down Under. Nice groove and great playing as usual man. This one's a keeper. Just screamin'!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
I could listen to a whole CD of this stuff. Killer Playin man!!!1:music487:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
You play some pretty wicked and inspired runs. :icon_jam:

I thought the funky keyboard on the backing track kind of distracted from your playing. It might sound better if it were just drums and bass.

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
whoo hoo! The Stig reaches deep down into the blues bucket and throws some whammy spanners! Excellent control, tone, chops, going-for-it-tapping and picking my man! Nice to hear a young 'un like yourself play with such authority...please take that as a compliment from Yoda.;)

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ksdb said:
You play some pretty wicked and inspired runs. :icon_jam:

I thought the funky keyboard on the backing track kind of distracted from your playing. It might sound better if it were just drums and bass.
thanks buddy :)

i think your right.. when i heard the backing i really liked the funky superstitious style funk keys .. but it sticks out a bit much when soloing over it ... once your aware of the keys it sticks out 100 times more ! hehe

Thanks again :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts