17. Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1BMRYHW8

Enjoy...

Dave

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great stuff...thanks for posting......got any more?

I wish i did... Always looking but VERY hard to find but when or IF i find more i will be sure to post!!!

Dave

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're all welcome... I'm still looking for anything from the 1983 tour so if anyone knows where i can find something PLEASE let me know and Thank You!!!

Dave

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you're a member of dime (dimeadozen.org) there are a couple of new posts today that includes a 1983 concert at the Cow Palace. Looks like a good show.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you're a member of dime (dimeadozen.org) there are a couple of new posts today that includes a 1983 concert at the Cow Palace. Looks like a good show.

Thank you VERY much for the tip on the Seger show... I did snatch it and it's a damn good show for an audience recording. If you see any more out there from that year please let me know and Thanks again!

Dave

·
Registered
90 Posts
No problem...glad to help. Also a couple of good 2007 shows just posted that are the best audience recordings I've heard so far (Memphis and Philly shows to name a couple.)

Really seems hard to find good sounding Seger shows.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.