Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is sort of an adaptation to Cream's version of "Born Under a Bad Sign" in the key of "H" I think....always a blast working with Robbie!! This colab was one of the funnest I have done with him. SG is on all guitars (except the last solo which was mine), vocal-ish sounds were me. Key of "H" invented by sgstd and 3fingers...;)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Oh shit...I was playing in the key of "J"!!!:shock: Always a blast jammin' with ya Sergio!!!!:D Enuff chit chat...get back to work on the next one, bro!!!:notme::lol:

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Wow! Expectations are high! Two of my favourite collaborators on here doing a song from my favourite bluesman (Albert King, that is... But cream's not that bad either ;)).

Now I've listened. Expectations are met! Great guitar work and great vocals. Very funky kinda blues feel to this one. Love the lyrics too :)

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Naz! Your listening and comments always mean alot!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
damn the dream team is back with a vengence.. outstanding you 2.. just perfecet the whole way around.. robbie and serg you should start sellin albums:icon_thum :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very special indeed. Great playing and singing. I am quite stunned by this! :bowdown:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gr8 stuff another keeper for me!!!:mix:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow! Magic vocals once again!

Always look forward to 3Fingers posts.

Excellent riffing and blues wailing from SGSTD.......and not to be outdone....great outro by 3f to finish off. Nice work guys :thumb:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:rock::bowdown:Awesome...smack smack you're down:D
Frackin cool version.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Tyvm y'all!!!!:D The kind words really mean a lot to us!!! :woot:

Rythameen said:
Great work guys, love the lead sound, what equipment did you use?
For my leads and guitar fills...I used a '65 Sg Standard and a POD 2.0...with a Dallas Rangemaster clone in between.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts