Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is payback time, peeps. I almost never have anything of value to contribute, but dammit, you guys kick fucking ass when it comes to providing the coolest fucking boots in history.

I recorded this show myself.

I used the built-in microphone on a cheap Panasonic cassette tape recorder with a ScotchBrand Low Noise, Low-Bias C120 tape.

I was sitting halfway up the seats in Henry Levitt Arena, which is circular in shape, and I was dead center facing the stage, which was a maximum of 100 feet from where I was sitting.

Turned out great. A really good audience recording.

R.I.P Brad Delp. :(

Part 1 - 343 MB:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Part 2 - 313 MB:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Set List:

Disc 1:

1. Rock 'n' Roll Band
2. Shattered Images
3. Peace Of Mind
4. Feeling Satisfied
5. Don't Look Back
6. The Journey
7. More Than A Feeling
8. A Man I'll Never Be

Disc 2:

1. Smoking
2. Guitar Solo
3. Foreplay/Long Time
4. Something About You

Encores

5. Party
6. Television Politician (unreleased track)

Cover is included in the part 2 rar.

Lineage?

Cassette Master --> Sound Forge 8 (light tweaking) --> FLAC --> Your hard drive.

Here is the cover I made for it:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Bozo, as far as I'm concerned, with a sweet post like this, your 'debt' is paid.:smile:
Thanks for this one (and the artwork!).

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could just as easily tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

Why?

Because you guys post so much cool shit, I wind up downloading too much of it, and then nothing ever gets done around my house because I am too busy burning it all to cd!!!
:D

guitars101.com is the best place on Earth to find bootlegs for those of us who cannot have bittorrent.

A MILLION thumbs up to all you guys for all you do!!!
:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh and by the way. If any of you have ever seen any shows posted from Wichita, KS that were at Century II, that is what the space-ship looking building is on the right in the cover photo.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts