Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I made this track tonight just messing about. It's the backing I got here at Guitars101 of Judas Priest's Breakin The Law. I guess it's not really done yet as I haven't added some of the guitar swoops at the breaks. But it's still kinda neat. I have several tracks going here - it's kinda "hot" on the preamp so ya all might need to pull the "feelers" back a bit when ya play it. . .

I was trying more to make a good recording as in the various guitars interplaying. I think it worked to a certain degree here. It's not perfect by any means - just a fun time jam I had with the backing.

Lemme know what ya'll think ok?

:)

_

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
great version mate.

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks to everyone for the compliments!

It's just a "Shred Till You Dead" fun song. What I really wanna do is use that new Dulcimer I got for Christmas and make a real cool guitar type toon. Maybe I'll look up good old Mr Limborg to produce it since he's the king of that stuff. I promise he will only record and produce it - I'll do all the playing of course. His studio is* tops - and sounds kick booty baby.
As I've been driving around in the big rig - I've been think of what to do with the Dulcimer musicaly. I think I may be on to something cool - juist need the time to do it. Hey! I'm home this weekend :)

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Awesome job man! Like your tone on this. What really stuck out to me were those pinch harmonics you did after the breakin the law,,,, breakin the law section. Those were kick ass man! also like how you played the main beggining riff higher on the fretboard. You made this in a unique way yourself. I did a cover of this song about a month ago,, and I still think it's up on one of these cover pages somewheres. Your so right,, this is such a fun tune to jam on and you can solo over it,, etc. Like how ya did this man! wtg!:rock: :rock: :icon_thum

1 - 20 of 24 Posts