Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded TheStorms version of Bridge Of Sighs. It was very good and I always wanted to do that song so I dowloaded TheStorms BT and heres what I came up with.
Thanks again TheStorm for the great backing track.

Bulletman

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Bullet...please try and re-upload...would love to hear it.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, awesome job!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about that. It's uploaded now!! I don't know what happened....

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Damn!! It is Killer!!! Fantastic stuff!!
Great to hear!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
WOW Bulletman cant believe I missed this one ! Thanks for showing me where it was
excellent work ! Love listening to your work !

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone....and happy Halloween.......

Guys Rule........ and Chics Drool..!!!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
class rendition , i love trowers stuff , vocals sound class , guitar rock on ....brilliant .......

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Your cool in my book because you chose such an amazing track to cover plus you did it wonderful justice. Beautiful!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone...it makes me feel good that everyone enjoys Trower. I really dig his playing and sound. I just can't afford the Fulltone Deja Vibe that he uses! Over $300.00 wowowowowo!! One day I guess!!!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Man...how did I miss this?????? I love Trower!!! Saw him live in the late 60's when he was with Procol Harum in a club that held about 200 people!! Even got to talk to him briefly. Also saw him a few years ago here in Vegas in a 1500 seat venue. He's awesome!!! Anyway...you did a gr8 job with this song. You pretty much captured his feel!!
3Fingers(vocals) and I(guitar) did a cover of "Day Of The Eagle". Check it out if ya want...go to my profile and click on my boom box.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks man!! Yeah. I love Trower. I saw him 4 times in Jersey. I don't think he tours much anymore but I would like to see he again!!
Man he can play that Strat. I downloaded your BT to Day Of The Eagle and I will be posting it here soon.
Thanks again.

Bulletman

1 - 20 of 20 Posts