Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's post #1 from Sister Wrath and what a way to kick it off! This is Sister kickin' some serious booty on some Evanescence. This one is staying on my hard drive. Great job girl!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome!!!!!!!
Man you both did an amazing job on this, Sister you have an amazing voice, you kicked major ass on this, and it is really cool to see you posting
and Toastmaster you my friend kicked fckin ass as usual man, If it says Toastmaster the badassness is baked in!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Good to have anotha Cool chick posting her talents...great song...and great job!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I listened to this last night but fell asleep before posting. I was very impressed by the cover. I think it was done very well and sounded great. Nice vocals, sis, real nice

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
The vocals are absolutely fantastic!!! I too unfortunately have not heard the original...but I can guess that it would be equally awesome!! Then again...this kicks so hard, the original may be a notch below this!!! Pro Production!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.