Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first thing i've pounded out with my pod xt live I was gonna put the vocals on it but I can't sing the chorus toooooo high for me lol...I can sing the verses just can't handle the choruses anyways if anyone can handle the vox and likes the version I've done here then be my guest and let's finish er up if yas think it is worthy of vox's thanx...

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Great song , if i could sing this i would ! , nice tones and mix , hope somebody comes forward and gives this go !

·
Musician
450 Posts
someone put vocals on this now as it is more then worthy.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Excellent job on one of my favorite Def Leppard tunes :icon_thum Thanks for sharing, definitely needs someone to step up and do vox (not me thought, I'm a screecher :)

-dc

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
Great job willy:icon_thum ....... really captured this one:icon_peac

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nicely done. You've got some great tones going there for this one, as well as the playing. I love my XTL too. Keep them coming.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx for the comments all feels good knowing talent such as you all like this tune I appreciate u all taking the time to listen...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice job! Sounds perfect. If I have the time, I'll try to do my debut vocals on here. It's a bitch to sing, but I tried it yesterday and made it through...just lost my singing voice shortly after :) We'll see if I can do it again soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts