·
Banned
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Britney Spears
TD Bank Garden
Boston MA
March 16, 2009

Lineage: CA-11>CA-9000 +30db gain>Edirol R09>Adobe Audition to normalize>Sony Soundforge to EQ>Flac 8>Traders Little Helper

Tracklist:

Welcome To The Circus (Video Interlude with Perez Hilton)
Circus
Piece Of Me
Thunderstorm (Dance Interlude)
Radar
Gimme More (Dance Interlude)
Ooh Ooh Baby
Hot As Ice
Boys
If U Seek Amy
Me Against The Music (Bollywood Remix Interlude)
Everytime
Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This (Marilyn Manson remix Interlude)
Freakshow
Get Naked (I Got A Plan)
Instrumental Interlude
Breathe On Me
Touch Of My Hand
Band Jam (interlude)
Do Something
Im A Slave 4 U
Heartbeat (Dance interlude)
Toxic
Hit Me Baby One More Time
Break The Ice (Video Interlude)
Womanizer

Good show from the vault!
Enjoy!

Dedicated to Patty Johnson (aikowolf, Roadstar II, or whatever gay name he's using now) because he really loves her. Password is nomp3

>>DOWNLOAD HERE<<

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
What a waste of time..Talentless hack..The Music Industry Embarrasses Thenselves A Little Bit Further Every Year...JUST THINK IT"S ACTUALLY GOTTEN WORSE THAN THIS...THee Poor Kids Have Absolutely No Idea What Real Music Is...

SOULSURVIVOR

·
Registered
164 Posts
OMG! Im so hyped for this. there are some classic bootlegs on here, but Ive been searching for this. The industry buzz has been enormous. I mean listening to brittney on record is one thing, but wait till you hear her live. Hendrix, Dylan, Springsteen, The Dead? ,,,Please! This is Brittney Spears! Do I have to say any more? Just turn down the lights, get the headphones on and get prepared to have your mind BLOWN! Better yet, just stare at the picture above and imagine she is singing to you, and no one else but you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts