Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1988-10-15 - RIVER PLATE STADIUM, BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA

BORN IN THE U.S.A. / THE PROMISED LAND / COVER ME / I'M ON FIRE / THE RIVER (with Sting and L. Shankar) / CADILLAC RANCH (with David Sancious) / WAR / MY HOMETOWN / DANCING IN THE DARK / GLORY DAYS (with David Sancious) / RAISE YOUR HAND (with Branford Marsalis and David Sancious) / TWIST AND SHOUT (with Branford Marsalis, Sting, Peter Gabriel, Tracy Chapman and Youssou N'Dour) / CHIMES OF FREEDOM (with Sting, Peter Gabriel, Tracy Chapman and Youssou N'Dour) / GET UP STAND UP (with Sting, Peter Gabriel, Tracy Chapman and Youssou N'Dour)

Last Show of the Amnesty tour. Broadcast worldwide live on the radio. Segments were broadcast as part of a documentary on HBO in the U.S. and other channels around the world later in the year. David Sancious guests on "Cadillac Ranch", all four artists join Bruce not only for "Chimes Of Freedom" and "Get Up Stand Up", but also for "Twist And Shout". (thanks Carlo). "Cover Me" is played as on the Born In The U.S.A. album. “I’m On Fire” is without the keyboard intro we got at the end of the Born In The U.S.A. Tour. "The River" again is a duet with Sting and includes L. Shankar on the violin. "My Hometown" again has the beautiful keyboard intro. Branford Marsalis plays saxophone on "Raise Your Hand" and "Twist And Shout".

Download this bootleg here

Lots more Bruce Springsteen bootlegs here:
http://worldofspringsteenbootlegs.blogspot.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts