Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Bruce Springsteen live in East Rutherford 2012 - 2DVD - September 19 - multi-cam

854 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BootlegDVDs 
#1 ·
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
MetLife 1 Highlights
East Rutherford, NJ
September 19, 2012

This fits on two DVD5 (single layer discs)
Menu with chapters by song

Audio:
1536 Kbps
48.0 KHz
2 channels
PCM

Video:
Disc 1 - VBR Max bitrate 8.0 Mbps; Bitrate 7.4 Mbps
Disc 2 - VBR Max bitrate 8.0 Mbps; Bitrate 6.5 Mbps
720x480
16:9
NTSC

Filmed by
- SomewhereInJersey75
- Erik
- lacabezonadeap7
- adevita2003
- MrPalubiski
- NYCBC
and others

From Olli's notes:
NYCBC released all three shows shot from the videoscreen. The NYCBC footage is average at best and in
my opinion unwatchable on its own, especially the last third of each show. I created multicam mixes
for all songs where good alternate shoots existed. Some real spectacular upclose footage was recorded
by my friend Erik and other mostly screenshot recordings I got from lacabezonadeap7.
All other videos are youtube sourced. Most come from one of the best and most steady filmers from the
pit I know of: SomewhereInJersey75.
A pity that person does not share his/her source files. So it's youtube compressed footage I had to use.
The fact that the NYCB tapers don't use high quality gear, no high bitrates on their releases and
because of their annoying logos I had to reencode the footage once (to deblend the logos) before I
could feed it to my editing software. And then there is the screenshot "problematic" on its own
(lighting, lines, etc.) that as well causes a loss in terms of picture quality.
Now I talked a lot about the inferior picture quality. But you've seen the samples and the footage is
still quite nice. It's just not as good as it could have been...
Because of the low bitrate of most of the source files there was space for A LOT of footage on this
one disc. Audio has been dubbed with the best sources possible and kept lossless like on all my releases.
I think from the second night's show I always wanted to do a 2-source-audio matrix. Made some tests
and the two sources really benefited each other but I never got the time to do the mix. Maybe someone
else wants to try? I think one of the September Philly shows would benefit a lot from a 2-source-matrix
recording as well.
And no, it was not possible for me to do the complete shows. There is simply not enough good quality
footage and as I said the NYCBC footage gets really bad at the last third of each show where the video
screen changes between horizontal and vertical and with the house lights on the footage gets too bad
to watch at all and there are no other sources to cover this.
So the compilation I came up with is all we have from those shows that makes an excellent viewing experience.

Tracklist:
(Multicam mix on all tracks exept where noted with "*" (screenshot only on these songs))

Disc 1 [1:05:12]
credits
Growin' Up (acoustic)

For You (acoustic)
Shackled And Drawn

Prove It All Night

The Ties That Bind (*)

We Take Care Of Our Own (*)

Wrecking Ball

Death To My Hometown (*)

My City Of Ruins

Disc 2 [1:14:25]
credits
Spirit In The Night

The E Street Shuffle

Human Touch

Johnny 99 (*)

Darlington County (*)

Working On The Highway

Mansion On The Hill

Racing In The Street (*)

We Are Alive

Download part 1 here
Download part 2 here
Download part 3 here
Download part 4 here
Download part 5 here
Download part 6 here
Download part 7 here
Download part 8 here
Download part 9 here

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.