Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,there i am searching for some ba bootlegs dvds if some one have a list of ba dvds boolegs soo plz tell me, i have a lots of dvds to trade cheers..

krille

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,there i am searching for some ba bootlegs dvds if some one have a list of ba dvds boolegs soo plz tell me, i have a lots of dvds to trade cheers..

krille
I would love to find a bootleg of his current Bare Bones Solo Acoustic tour. I went to the show tonight in Waukegan, IL and he was absolutely fantastic. Told lots of stories about the songs and lots of interaction with the audience.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd love to see/hear boots arise from the Bare Bones Tour, but so far, haven't been able to find anything. Looking for Rotterdam, as this must have been a "must have" show.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
He released a live version of "Take Me Back" for radio airplay (only, afaik) back in the mid-80s - it may have only been in Canada and bordering areas (I was in Buffalo, NY at the time), where he did a whole long story part in the middle of the song. I know that it has never been "officially" released either as a single or on a compilation. I'm wondering if anyone else remembers this "lost classic"? I tried writing to his website a couple years ago, but never heard anything back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts