Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Yeah, so what?
1,562 Posts
Hi, I made a BT of When The Levy Breaks if you´re still interested, after looking the request post, but before posting it I´d like to see your opinion about the "reverb" I stuck in it, as the original recording has, and also it´s 6.80 mb!, so it maybe a better idea to send it thru e-mail.

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BleedingPinky said:
Hi, I made a BT of When The Levy Breaks if you´re still interested, after looking the request post, but before posting it I´d like to see your opinion about the "reverb" I stuck in it, as the original recording has, and also it´s 6.80 mb!, so it maybe a better idea to send it thru e-mail.
Oh hell yeah! I've been working on this song - and looking for a BT. Thanks much BleedingPinky. I'll send you a PM ok?

Super cool of you! :thumb:

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BleedingPinky pointed out that POD GOD made this BT. He must not have seen this post I guess - this site is so HUGE sometimes I feel like no one knows I'm here too! But regardless, I'm getting both. Thanks a lot you guys!

BTW - I must be a fool because I did not even realize that users were posting thier BT's. Maybe I got confused with the whole deal there when it was on, then shut down, now it's back on with user created BTs. I think I get it now :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts