Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
There really isn't alot out there but we do have a thread going in the unlimited section where we post all the backings we have with vocals. A little more incentive to sign up

G

·
guitarmageddon,
If you follow the posts here, you will see that there are both. Not sure what kind of music you are into, but right off hand, POD GOD has a few in his file list that have Vocals. "Green River", "Funk 49", just to name a couple.
Some people don't want vocals, because they like to play the guitar parts AND sing. Others, like myself, don't sing well, so I don't put vocals on, but I have.
Just look around, BT's with Vocals are here

I've looked everywhere and then I found this place. These people are great, the re-creations are EXCELLENT and if you don't find what you are looking for, post a request in the "Request Forum" and specify you would also like vocals.
Enjoy! This place is awesome

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yep the ones with vocals on are the best ones just to jam to makes it far more interesting to play your guitar too...there are some great ones in the Unlimited section Join up today!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.