Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well , Bulletman and myself got together to do a lil blues jam . Just used a backing track I already had and bulletman added sum rhythm to it . He also did all the mixing of the tracks . I play the lead from the beginning till bout the 2:14 mark and he plays the lead from 2:14 till end . Hope you all enjoy ! Bulletman it was a pleasure workin with ya ! Thanks my friend !

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Great job Zeppy and Bullet. Over all was great. It seemed a bit busy in places with the phased sounding rhythm. The leads were both outstanding examples of well felt, well phrased cry your heart out blues.
VB

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ty Keith and yak ! Apreciate ya'll listening . Thanks keith for sayin what ya felt 2 and I hear what your sayin .

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great job guys!!:icon_peac

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
welcome back zeppy and great job,, i agree with whats been said, its a tad busy with all the effect goin on, but the solos were great.. over all you both did a great job.. cool collab you 2 :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
227 Posts
hummmm....

Well, thanks everyone! Yes, I do agree with the Rym track,....It's a little over phased. I'm going to re-send it to Zeppy with the rym track not phased. I tried it out already and it sounds much better! So check back soon.
Thanks again!!

Bman........

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bulletman said:
Well, thanks everyone! Yes, I do agree with the Rym track,....It's a little over phased. I'm going to re-send it to Zeppy with the rym track not phased. I tried it out already and it sounds much better! So check back soon.
Thanks again!!

Bman........
Ok bman soon as ya send to me I'll repost it :)

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great, great collab!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
227 Posts
ohboy

Thank you everyone!! I remixed it and sent it to Zeppy tonight. It's sounds alot better WITHOUT the Rym track. It sounds more bluesy now!!
Hey, keep on rocking it's a free world!!:icon_eek:

Bman

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.