Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is off of one of my fav Rush albums....The synth sound is alittle off but it's close enough to have fun with

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Wow, what an awesome treat! When I first started "hanging out" at this site and searching the far ends of the net for this new phenomenon known as the BT, I was disappointed, but not surprised, that there were so few from RUSH. And the handful that I did find were the main popular ones. Well, Entre Nous is not a main popular one and I would never guess to ever see it, so i really appreciate you posting this SkyDog.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Holy mackeral!!! Love this tune!!! Thanks very much!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
In review, this is a pretty nice BT, but I agree, that synth is a little off. Everything else is great. Is there any way you could turn it down or off in the mix and I would be happy to put a new synth over it on my keyboard. Sorry Skydog, not meaning to complain, but just hoping I could help perfect this little gem. It's still a great BT to work with. Let me know what you think. thanks.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
kc_artist_rocker said:
In review, this is a pretty nice BT, but I agree, that synth is a little off. Everything else is great. Is there any way you could turn it down or off in the mix and I would be happy to put a new synth over it on my keyboard. Sorry Skydog, not meaning to complain, but just hoping I could help perfect this little gem. It's still a great BT to work with. Let me know what you think. thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure....gimme a few min and i'll repost without the synth.....i messed with this for awhile and that was as close as I could get it.....if you can get it the rest of the way there....that would be awsome

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Upon further review...i would agree with KC above...It's great man and I appreciate it...that synth...I thought my MIDI froze up...please don't get me wrong...thanks very much for the post!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here it is with no synth

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Wow! Great one now!! Thanks again for the re-mix!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts