Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the finished mix of the first set. The second set still lacks one player...

I mixed this one with the leads a little hotter I think. Let me know how it sounds. I think everyone did really great, even me without tuting my own horn...I did make one pretty obvious goober but I like my performance in this one a bit better and I didn't have to mix 3 takes ;)

Smokindog, is that the new telecaster you were looking at? Sounds nice.

This jam seemed to break out of the norm just enough to really get everyone going. I like it.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Excellent work again on the mix Noah, and great playing all around. I guess mine's not that bluesy compared to the rest (which were most bluesy) but it's all good. Here's the player listing for those who missed the main thread:

Enjoyed this one.

Solo # Approx. Start time Jammer
=============================
1 0:19 Naifuzan
2 0:55 Smokindog
3 1:30 Elecjoy
4 2:05 BBKane
5 2:40 Me

:jam:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
elecjoy said:
Excellent work again on the mix Noah, and great playing all around. I guess mine's not that bluesy compared to the rest (which were most bluesy) but it's all good.
Yeah, you can tell who is really into shred ;) I thought it sounded pretty cool though.

Oh, and don't forget that me is me :laugh:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:toothless Cool takes guys...uh I am not even sure I want to hear how odd mine is!
Those painkillers I took while I recorded my small was something :wtf: :lol:
Once again it is a very nice track.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts