Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a little remake of California Dreaming I did awhile back on the Guitar Battle site. Did all the vocal lines on the guitar. Need to do the whole song someday.

:afro:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Oh man, that was smooth! I wish you had all of it. I was into that groove!!
Welcome Gas!! :woot:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Gas!!!!! Long time no "see"!!!! Gr8 to see ya here and posting!!!:woot: This is a killer piece, bro!!! Love those harmonies!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys! Good to see you again too Sgstd. I'll try to get some new stuff going soon instead of posting all the GB site stuff. :jam:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey Gas, welcome aboard. Very good jam. This was a good song selection. I'm impressed. Keep 'em comin'.:thumbup:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Too damn short :upset:

That was great, Gas, though it leaves one a bit wanting :) :thumbup:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very cool mate! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This was a cool way to arrange the song - had kind of a gypsy vibe to it - the guitars really have a shimmery tone too - really cool.

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Hey gas! good to see ya back! I remember this song from guitarbattle days! I always loved this this one from you. I actually like your remake of this! excellent job! Glad to see ya back! Always loved hearing your music as well!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Scott thanks for your comments on my In My Dreams Post.

Nice work, sounds beautiful. Keep Jamming and sayign nice things in my posts:grin:

I actually love that song they had great harmonies. I always hear about gutar battles.com, but I couldn't get on last time I tried to put that in my url as the web address

Nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts