Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Awesome man....that is great! that is what I want to start working on..........alex have you been to MetriodMetal.com and listen to that guys remakes of the entire metroid game?? They freaking rock

And what parts of that song did you do besides the lead?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here's my little NES medley.

My playing isn't as good as Alexendre's, but I just made this cuz I love rocking out to NES tunes on my guitarra.

I started with Contra level 1, then it goes in to a Mario 2 medley and a Megaman Medley at the end.

Please excuse the mistakes at the end, but when I made the recording, it was 3AM and my wife was bugging me to come to bed so I rushed through the end parts a bit. But, I think I kind did good on Contra.

NES Madness

·
Registered
28 Posts
batfish
You did an awesome job :) those are some of my favorite games. I'll have to try some Blaster Master :)
If you have more, post them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm currently downloading both mp3's, I just hope the Castlevania one is VAMPIRE KILLER, one of my favorite NES tunes, the Castlevania series has some memorable pieces and great music overall.

Have you guys listened to the MINI BOSSES?? They play Nes songs pretty well, they do a kick ass Contra rendition, as well as a cool Castlevania 3 tune.

One I would like to hear is something from Double Dragon (nes), now there's some rock guitar and a little shred.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts