13. Where Do The Children Play
14. Father And Son
15. Changes IV
16. Sad Lisa

http://rapidshare.com/files/230429006/CST71.rar

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm pretty sure this is his 1974 "Bamboozle" tour, judging from the tracklist. Thanks for posting—I've never knew this recording existed!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm pretty sure this is his 1974 "Bamboozle" tour, judging from the tracklist. Thanks for posting—I've never knew this recording existed!
I think it is Massey Hall as Cat tells the audience that he's just finished a new song, 'Sweet Scarlet.' This appeared on 'Catch Bull at Four' in September 1972.

·
Registered
42 Posts
This concert should be a real treat. Unfortuantely the link is dead. Anyone who can reupload it someplace else?

·
Registered
42 Posts
The link is dead. A reupload would be greatly appreciated. This one should be a real gem.

·
Registered
8,750 Posts
nice !!!

A big thank you to Zeppo and 78Pinto (thinking you owned a 78 Pinto that didn't blow up)

and the extra shows inside..

cheers !!!

thank you !!!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
hi banner, or when i made this account, couldn't think a unique name, so went with the car we resqued from the crusher and rebuilt 10 years back and drive in the summer. :) close to stock but customed to be cool..... :) turns heads here cuz not many left. cheers... and for the cat fans... uploading mega post soon... keep watching lossy...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts