Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this today. The store had put $1999 on it (which i would have never paid), and they reduced it to $1125. It's a 1990 charvel 750xl, pretty much a Japanese archtop soloist. Mahogany body with maple cap. Craftsmanship is top notch, i can't imagine an american soloist being that much better....

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Nice guitar...and somewhat hard to find also. I have a Charvel model 6 that has been very good to me over the years.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually went in to buy a model 6. But since they dropped the price on this so much.........:rock:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
VHfanOU812 said:
Nice guitar...and somewhat hard to find also. I have a Charvel model 6 that has been very good to me over the years.
One of the stupidest things I ever did was lose my Charvel 6 in pawn 5 years ago! :ball: I needed emergency money and hocked it for only $200. I've regretted it ever since. That guitar was one of the best axes I've ever owned and I've been looking for another one but they're very hard to find where I'm from and I don't trust ebay.

If you ever want to sell her?? :D

Nice Charvel Mab!!!!!!!!! I own a "Toothpaste logo" Charvel model 1 with a super thin legend neck. A friend built it for me. Its white but it has a custom black strat pickguard that was also custom made. The pickup is a Jackson J-90C.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts