Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Charvel Signs Eddie Van Halen
It's official: Eddie Van Halen has signed with Charvel Guitars. Charvel is producing a run of Eddie's famous candy striped guitars as well as some custom shop models. wonder how much they sell for? I wish like crazy that he would go back to kramer.I love those early 80's pacers!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I guess the endorsement fee are just too good to pass up. I mean, I sure as hell could handle having my own signature series (with free guitars to boot). Mine would shit all over eddies too, they'd have a bottle opener on it and a espesso machine! And a chord chart on the back - just in case I got stuck.

Then again maybe not

·
Registered
190 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Goport said:
Mine would shit all over eddies too, they'd have a bottle opener on it and a espesso machine! And a chord chart on the back - just in case I got stuck.

Then again maybe not

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL LMAO man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
IMO...it's 20-25 years too late to really make a killing with that guitar and paintjob. It won't be long before they come out with the import version for less than $1000 so they can move some volume.

I'm sure it's a great guitar, but I'm glad I have a Wolf.

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
I hope that the Wolfgang design shows up again.
It has proved itself, and I hope that he will get them remade again along with those strats.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Well I Really thought the Ernie Ball model was one of the better gtrs. Tried the Wolfgang, sounded good, but just didn't care for the way it felt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.