Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this surfin' around a while back and just found it on the harddrive... A disc with all of Daughtry's live American Idol performances.

Chris Daughtry
American Idol Songs (Compilation)

Tracks:

1. a little less conversation
2. broken
3. emotions
4. have you ever really loved a woman
5. hemorrhage
6. higher ground
7. i dare you
8. i walk the line
9. innuendo
10. love me tender
11. making memories of us
12. renegade
13. suspicious minds
14. the first cut is the deepest
15. the letter
16. wanted dead or alive
17. what a wonderful world
18. what if
19. mystery (feat. Live)
20. megamix (22 mintues 49 sec)

Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HAI386AA

·
Registered
164 Posts
thanks for this.ya know...i never watched "the idol".i think its a rip off that singers take the short way to the top w/o (usually) working their butt off like the rest of us.but this guy and (dare i admit it...) kelly clarkson are pretty good.and they chose to do their own thing instead of comforming and contributing to the power pop crap that's out there since atleast the days of menudo.but that's just me.

chris does some cool album covers like "rocket man" and "sunday bloody sunday".and kelly has covered "walking after midnight" in a acoustic-bluesy feel,and "some girls have all the luck" (changing it to girls of course) live recently,with a up tempo rock sound.i was surprised.i only heard a crappy boot of the songs,but it still kicked ass.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
drummerfish,

Thanks for the comment and I agree with you 100%! Daughtry and Clarkson can sing - no doubt. Have you listened to his cd's? I have to say - they are GREAT! Considering what most bands put out on disc... I was really surprised at how good his 2 albums are.... Most albums have 1 oe 2 really good tracks, but both of his discs are the kind you put in and let play until the end. Good stuff...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts