Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Struck up a friendship with Jay (Without Warning is his nick here on the site) who lives about 15 miles away from me. Really cool player in the George Lynch mode-shut your eyes and you'd think it WAS Lynch. So asked if he'd be up for a jam and this was the result. I posted the same backing with J-Mart playing about 6 months ago...that one burned...hopefully you'll think this one does too!

I haven't changed my licks as I don't think I could get them any better than they are now! ( Don't mean that to sound precocious but the Gods of Shred were on my side that day!) but Jay's licks make it real fun and it has a different groove as would be expected with a different player. Jay's George Lynch mad and I'm Doug Aldrich mad so maybe this'd what would happen if them guys got together! :shock:

Hope you like the interaction. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
LOVED this guys. It was very melodic and tasteful. Sounds like something Lokke should be singing on. Great job guys.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Well, it would've been nice had you forewarned us to put on our seatbelts. :icon_eek:

Damn, this was monsterous! Most impressive indeed. Pro-grade performances by both. I'm not familiar with Aldrich, but I am very familiar with Lynch and Jay's parts are quite reminiscent of his style and abilities. Chris, this is probably the smoothest, juiciest playing that I have heard from you. Bravo to you both!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go change me undershorts. :icon_thum

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
:shock: Thats it!!! I'm taking up embroidary!!!!

Excellent, excellent er..........Fookin' Excellent!!!

Superb playing from you both:bannana_g :icon_thum

Reactions: Rid

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kc_artist_rocker said:
Well, it would've been nice had you forewarned us to put on our seatbelts. :icon_eek:

Damn, this was monsterous! Most impressive indeed. Pro-grade performances by both. I'm not familiar with Aldrich, but I am very familiar with Lynch and Jay's parts are quite reminiscent of his style and abilities. Chris, this is probably the smoothest, juiciest playing that I have heard from you. Bravo to you both!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go change me undershorts. :icon_thum
Thanks KC...you gotta check Aldrich out...he's 4 parts Lynch, 1 part Zakk Wylde with a bit of Hendrix thrown in for good measure! :shock:

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rocker35 said:
:shock: Thats it!!! I'm taking up embroidary!!!!

Excellent, excellent er..........Fookin' Excellent!!!

Superb playing from you both:bannana_g :icon_thum
Cheeyaz marra. :grin:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
WOW!!! SUPERB in all aspects i dont know all the tec talk Chris but it sounds megga to my ears... great work from you two class post:bowdown: :icon_thum

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
It does sound a lot different that the last version.......Jay plays Lynch better that the man himself in many spots.

Excellent track guys!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
51 Posts
VHfanOU812 said:
It does sound a lot different that the last version.......Jay plays Lynch better that the man himself in many spots.

Excellent track guys!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

:lol: George stilll kicks my ass bro!!! Thanks for the comp though ;)

Hey Maybe if I ask nicely George will let me fill in for him during a show or two :p j/k...

...J...
"...WithoutWarning..."
www.jayparmar.com

·
Registered
377 Posts
sing along? where? and why? holy shit they are bitchin at each other with the guitars, I like to think it is a fight between 2 sounds/styles of guitar, and at the end they see the beauty in each other, and play together, to finish the song.

so the cleaner sounds with less distortion is wah? I donno... they both are incredible, and here I am learning the first 9 basic chords on my acoustics. I can honestly say I will never be that good.

INSANE GUITAR PLAYIN!

turn it ip to C- 11

:)

FatesWebb

1 - 20 of 69 Posts