Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christopher Cross 2011-05-16 Mons (Belgium), Auditorium Abel Dubois (Showcase FM Broadcast Classic 21)

Nice showcase with the 9 first tracks of the new album "Doctor Faith" (2011) and some old great classic songs.

Source info:

Broadcasted on Classic 21 (2011-06-24). Mono reception.
Recording Gear: Pioneer Synthesizer Tuner F-Z93L --> Pioneer Amplifier XD-Z53T --> Roland Edirol R09HR v.1.04 (24bit/48kHz) input level at 40 --> PC with USB cable
Post production: 24/48 to 16/44, volume & balance adjusted, fade out (track 16), tracks edited and created with SoundForgePro.
5 radio jingles was delete (no music lost).
Tracks in wav --> Flac 8, Align on sector boundaries using fix and .ffp with Trader's Little Helper

Setlist:

01. Intro
02. Hey Kid
03. Never Be The Same
04. I'm Too Old For This
05. Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
06. November
07. Open Up My Window
08. Doctor Faith
09. Dreamers
10. Sailing
11. When You Come Home
12. Help Me Cry
13. Rescue
14. Leave It To Me
15. Ride Like The Wind
16. Outro

Total Time: 59:47

Do not sell this recording.
Don't convert it to mp3 or other lossy formats except for your own personal use.
Please support Christopher Cross by buying their albums, merch, and by going to see him live.

First uploaded by trebor on dimeadozen 2011.06.25

I'd like to get feedback from you, so please leave comments or acknowledgement !

If you come to this late and there are no seeders, just PM me and I'll up it again as I always keep the torrent until it will be removed from the tracker

Enjoy !

https://mega.co.nz/#!BU1GhTDB!fSYcmwGy3D8ktrQuVnAhIkQDIveG6aIPKGpf0tE4TfM

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've been looking for this for years!!! Thanks a million, Mediaaddict!!!
You sir just made my week!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts