1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Beautiful collab all around!:icon_thum

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Yep....I'm a drummer now.:toothless Guitars are awesome....clean guitar is perfect, you might try doubling the electric for a bit more punch when it hits....solo is outstanding. Mrs. FW sings extremely well! Mr. FW is pretty good, but it seems your phrasing drags just a bit IMO in spots, and a bit flat on some of those high parts (nothing a pair of vise grips on the nuts won't easily fix) but overall pretty darn good and a million times better than anything I could sing! You actually sound a bit like Ozzy IMO.....you should sing more Ozzy songs! CC made a cover of Mr. Cowley that would be right in your range.

All in all a great cover!:icon_thum

·
Registered
377 Posts
lol thanks all.

actually if you listen to the orig, we changed it a lot, lita sings real low, and all. and they dont actually sing together on the last chorus, like we did, just lita sings it. But hey.... I actually can sing out of the range I do in this, however this is what I felt here. I wasnt really tryin to match ozzy just singing how I felt. Neither was my wife..

Thanks for the comments, and Ill have to work on that range, still waiting on a Queensryche song to do... whos up for it? That is my favorite.

and thanks again for the positive feedback.

Oh and Muncub is a member of this board is my wife who sings this.

FatesWebb

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Fateswebb said:
HEY MAN, uh talk to rockonthis, and I bet he would send you tha backing track!! would love to hear it!

FW
If you need any BT's made that you just can't find....let me know and I'll at least do the drums and bass again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts