Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, here's my rig, and how I have it set up... it sounds pretty good, I just wanted to run it by you guys to see if you have any suggestions...

This is for the motley crue tribute... I wanna put a chorus pedal and a flanger in there, where should I stick those??

BTW, for a review of the rig, check out the post I made in the amps section titled "Carvin MTS 3200 review"

Suggestions welcome..

James

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha... i've seen that. Can't afford anything that crazy. I've got a reasonable clone of his sound going on... what I was really looking for is where to put those pedals, and also if anyone had any general suggestions on the rig itself

James

·
Registered
18 Posts
Are the chorus and the flanger 2 separate padels or is it a combination pedal of some sorts?
I'll assume it's 2 pedals
I personally would put the chorus 3rd and the flanger last in the effects loop.
However, I've never had a talkbox in my effects so I don't know how they affect the signal chain.
Also you may want the EQ as a post chorus/flanger tailoring tool for the sound your looking for, but it likely may add more noise in the last position (unless you use cut only on the EQ and try to stay close to unity gain)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts