Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hats off to the Stinger for breakin' out some gear and killer new gadgets. Check out the solo in particular, just screamin'! Thanks for askin' me in on this one. Hope it doesn't disappoint, it's tough keepin up with ya. Listen to this one LOUD!!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Whohooo Toast and Sting kicking major ass, killa job guys, this fckin rocked!!:icon_thum :icon_thum :rock: :rock:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
KILLA GUYS!!!!...MAN this is great music to drink too....lol..:drunk: :icon_cool

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
top job guys! :thumb:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Headbanger version!!!!
Friggin awesome of you both!!!!
Man this place is truly the best!!
:rock:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Hahahahaha geez, this is the first I heard this with the finished vocals. Thanks, Vman, you rock for jamming with me on this. I like how you always change up the original to your style. It would be boring otherwise :laugh:

You made the whole tune, dude :thumb:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Thanks, everyone, for listening and for the very nice comments. To say it's motivating would be an understatement.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mickey_g107 said:
mates you both did a great job with this! well done, this is something to be proud of
tell me, how many collabs you gonna do this week toast?
It's a privilege for these guys to ask for my input, so as long as they keep asking, I'll keep posting. And there's more on the way.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
stingx said:
Thanks, everyone, for listening and for the very nice comments. To say it's motivating would be an understatement.
The fact that your stuff gets better every time you do something is VERY motivating. You are the ever evolving magnificent bastard.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
:drunk: OH yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Im feelin good now after hearin thissssssss :drunk:​

Great job guysssssss ! I love it !​

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Can't do wrong with a little Coke and Rum...at least Steely Dan says so....;) Great job fellas!! Big high five to you both!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.