·
Registered
240 Posts
never heard someone cover the song by voice, with a guitar lol sounds good

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks check out my other posts you will hear Fenderica (guitar) singing and my wife!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Great song, couldn't turn this one up loud enough. Your interpretation of the vocal part even had that SRV tone going on! Really sweeeeeeet!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, I never get tired of this song or anything SRV ever did, wish he was still with us!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Fenderica is feeling this right here!!!!......Fantastic!!!!!:woot: :icon_cool :icon_cool

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Whooooo this is totally killa, awesome job on an awesome SRV tune SS!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:thumb: Ah SRV in a laidback style...almost Jimmie Vaughan'esque.
Like the relaxed vibe SlingShot.

·
Registered
240 Posts
i was watching a video and tommy shannon was being interveiwed about Stevie and he started to choke up a little.. and then i got real sad. And I was born a year after he died :D thats the effect the music has (on me anyways).. Im sure he would be sober still and still kickin ass if not even more than before, and there would be a different veiw on younger poeple (ya i know i guess i go there too, eh, nah who cares), when they think of blues, o well

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Great job Sling!! Definetly a great SRV tune! You did him proud!! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If ya really want to see him at his very best rent or buy the video (Live at the el Mocambo), I got the DVD a couple years ago and when I need a pick me up I pop it in the player! Thanks for listening!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts