Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a lil blues jam that Zeppy and I put together Hope yall like. I know that for me I had fun putting this together and working with zeppy on this. Zeppy you are a rockin blues player and I love the leads you got on this. :jam:

Zeppy's solo- begining to 1:27

Dj's Solo- 1:30 to end.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
great job you 2.. sweetie you were awsome as always, you have that style hun makes me say mmm uhuhhhh:sap: .... nice blues licks dj...:thumbup: good blues collab

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very cool and fun. Nice job.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
This one had me reaching for a frosty cold mug of beer and a handful of BBQ sauce-drenched ribs.......except I don't really have any in front of me at the moment, which was kind of embarrassing.

Oh well, you get the point. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
oH My Zeppy smooth phrasing..every note from the heart...a true undiscovered talent...when are you going to form a band?

and in combination with dj's excellent blues performance...i felt like i was listening to a couple of old blues players....and if they heard this, i'd bet their smilin':laugh:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
awww ty very much axe ! What a great compliment ! Thanks much to kc , sg and keith for the listen ! Apreciate ya'lls support ! Also thanks to Goport for listening !

Thanks:sap: also to Don for such sweet comments . Apreciate your support always hun !

·
Registered
125 Posts
WOW...Awsome jam on both parts...Some sweet ass kickin style all the way threw...hell ya...four thumbs up on this one....:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

1 - 20 of 25 Posts