Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, heres another offering from Me and Rita...a Melissa Etheridge tune...I did the Acoustic Guitar and the Electric Guitar parts and Rita took care of the vocal...enjoy...

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Another outstanding collaboration by the Weed and Weeda team! Nice acoustic guitar playing Weed...worth the sore fingers:) Great vocals Rita, as always! Your voice is suited to this song, good choice! Keep em' comming!
Mare

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Keith appreciate the listen and the kind words....oh and tell "our" friend THANKS too...:icon_thum

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey weed n rita

hey wow you two never cease to amaze me

you make a great team!

great gutiar and singing here and its a good song you picked too

angel

·
Registered
49 Posts
Awesome job Weed and Rita! What a beautiful rendition of this tune. It just gets better with each post. Beautiful vocals on this and the acoustic sounded sweet. Great job on the mix Weed... Keep them coming! :woot:

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THANKS waldo for the listen I learn something new everytime I record, its ALOT of fun and I appreciate everyone that takes the time to listen...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THANKS flashy for the listen and the kind words, and yes we do do one other Melissa song..fact it will prolly be our next post..but will take me a lil bit to get all the parts recorded....:thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
keeping up the high standard once more. Very cool :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great job you two!!:thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Outstanding guys!! Great vocals!! Great playing!! What a pair you guys make!!
:thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts