Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was inspired by the the awesome Beatles 3 way 3fingers, Goport and SGstd did so I gave "Come Together" a shot at vocals (Karaoke track). Although it's sort of a Beatle/Aerosmith blend. :toothless It was fun. Thanks for the inspiration guys. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Wow...this kills!!!:woot: You really nailed the Tyler style!!!:icon_thum If you'd be interested in a collab, I have a rendition of Aerosmith's "Dream On" that I have just waiting for vocals. Sounds like you'd be a perfect fit!!!:D

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
christ!! this is one of the most confident vocal performances I have heard for a long time. Especially because the backing is firmly Beatles. Beautiful SC350!!! I do not say this lightly! excellent!!!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
SC I have to concur with the others, dude. Top notch vocal performance. Very impressive work :thumb:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rythameen said:
This just flat out kills................:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Closest to Mr Tyler that I've heard in a long time.
I'm humbled, truly. Thank you sir.:bowdown:

·
Registered
377 Posts
SC!!! nice job, this is your best so far I think. your voice belongs in this song, like a cpu chip belongs in a computer, buddy.

you should do more of the aerosmith or other like vocalists, i like it!!

FatesWebb

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Damn!! Supercharged 350 with a NOS kit!!! You kicked ass my friend!! Love your vocals...very gutsy and punchy and full of the Tyler vibe!! Focking outstanding man!!! :rock: :bowdown:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Holey Sheeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!:shock: ..This was killa!!!!..Move over Tyler here comes Mr.SC!!!!!!!!!:icon_evil ...Damn I'm definatley keeping this one:icon_thum

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
WOW!! :bowdown: This fkin rocked, kickass job I agree with Rythameen closest I have heard to Steven in a long time, awesome job SC I am saving this one!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Musician
450 Posts
great stuff, i enjoyed it.

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,433 Posts
Holy hairy helll!!! SC - I'm gonna need to get on your mailing list... the posts from you over the last few months have just been amazing dude!!! It's to the point that after listening to your tool cover yesterday, I punched in a search on your posts and listened to some of the earlier stuff, UKJ Neighbor, Like a Stone,Tear Away, Only God knows Why... All phenomenal!!! This is yet another favorite. Always, always enjoy your posts (and Mrs. SC). Great job.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts