Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone posted some Robbie Williams a little while ago and it got me thinking. (Sorry, I forgot who posted it and an entirely too lazy to go lookin'. Thanks though) Anyway, this is one of my favorite non-VH songs. It's a great blend of melody and attitude. I hope I did it justice

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was amazing
, awesome job as always!!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice sign Jimmy. Thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I'm not much of a fan of the song........ but great job on the vocals
It would have been interesting to hear a tasteless wengie style solo thrown into the middle of it

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
This is a great cover. VanMan sounds very like our Robbie in the choruses, and a little less so in the verses (although he's very, very close). But he has the whole vibe nailed there perfectly.

I worthy rendition of a great song. Robbie would most likely say it's shite, but he's a bit of a cocky big head !

Great work, his voice is unique, and difficult to nail, especially on this track !

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
johnny1234 said:
Awww man.. I was hoping it was The Guess Who.....other than that, it sounds great!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I was thinking as well. Still it was great job VM. Wish I could sing like you.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
nice vocals...very cool!!!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
i agree with linda great job on the vocals!! i dont get much time to post replies with working but there is some fantastic posts on this 101 outstanding talent !!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Vox is tops

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
wow...why haven't I commented about this???? Toasty....this is again fantastic!!! Clean...pure...articulate...mello and with attitude!!! I just wish I knew the tune...damn my brother...you sounded kickass!!
....harmony vocals were top notch as well!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts