Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is guys n gals . thats Phil for first 2 mins . Wah Wah 2 mins after that then me till the end . great job you guys you both did such a fucking killer job with your parts i was blown away by how well the fitted this tune . great great job . i feel ashamed of my part now lol

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Wow !!!! Thats sum sweet tone there Phil !! Just beautiful ! Tell me Phil dont know a thing or 2 bout feel !!! and that tone just amazing !

Wah wah your parts excellent also ! Beautiful tone and feel ! Such a great example of feel guys !

Danny Danny ! Nice work guy !!! Great tone ! I am totally impressed with all of ya !!! This ones definetly a keeper ! Bet this one makes the scorcher today !

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks zeppy
this was great fun to do with these 2 guys . they sure know how to express themselves on guitar . awesome to hear how they went about making parts to this backing

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
That is some serious fretwork guys. The 3 of you should be on your own G3 tour. I enjoyed this track immensely!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Just dripping with talent guys... versatility, tone, and great vibes to it.
DB if this is suckin. well.... you suck right up there with the best. Keep up the great playing all 3 of ya .
VGB

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys . i thought wah wah and phil did two amazing jobs here . such great note choice . theres a couple parts in my part itself where i wish i would have went for a bend rather than continuining on in a run but nevermind its done now and it sounds pretty damn good either way you look at it lol

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
A masterpiece in its own right.......You guys did great on this seriously......I am loving every second of it.......

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LMGDMFAO @ widdly widdly wurrrrr

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
WOW!!!
This was awesome, killa job guys!!!

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah chris i think you are right man .. people can always do that for themselves lol

and yeah north east soul ... is more like it ;)

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Man this jam is all about feel and emotion!!!..This was excellente'......

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
should have put your name first Chris would have got more attention

·
Registered
886 Posts
Just listened to it. I thought it was cracking. I mean we are not Eternal but we will strive to get there someday. I done my part after I found out about the death of John Peel so I would like to dedicate it to him.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Absolutely Killer gentlemen! Beautiful playing all of you's. Very emotional

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
You guys really out did yourselves here......all I can say is that was some Emotional Badassness !!!! DB good call on putting this together

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.