13 - Love Poison
14 - Hey Operator
15 - No Sleep Tonight

enjoy
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=904GUA9J

·
Registered
66 Posts
My drummer is friends with the Hatch's bass player, Andy Curran. He'll love this. Much thanks!!!

Cheers!!!

·
Registered
961 Posts
talisman9999 said:
Ask him what Curran has been up to as of late. I know Carl Dixon released a live acoustic cd, but nothing since then.
I think Carl Dixon is still doing vocals for the Guess Who.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Cool! I saw these guys when they opened for Judas Priest on the Screaming For Vengeance Tour back in 1982 and was a big fan of them a short time before that. Thanks for this boot. BTW, I think Steve Shelski does the music these days for the Canadian sports channel, TSN

·
Registered
684 Posts
didnt kim mitchell produce their first or even second album? and thats why monkey bars (vox, solo, everything!) sounds exactly like kim mitchell singing and a max webster song?

wicked band. i would love to see more! i miss these guys!

·
Registered
214 Posts
RevolutionMan said:
didnt kim mitchell produce their first or even second album? and thats why monkey bars (vox, solo, everything!) sounds exactly like kim mitchell singing and a max webster song?
Yep... very, very Max-influenced song. I'll definitely have a listen to this bootleg!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I grabbed this awhile ago but never said thanks, this is so cool, they were the opening act @ My 1st concert Coney Hatch, Fastway and Iron Maiden I believ back in 83' or84' thanks for bringing me back time dude

1 - 20 of 36 Posts