Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another left fielder!!!:lol: I was a big Procol Harum fan...when Robin Trower was part of the band. This song and "Whiter Shade Of Pale" seems to be the ONLY midi backings out there to work with. Sooooo....here it is. I know a lot of you won't know this song...hell, Sergio didn't really know the song!!!:lol: But, I sent him the origional and he learned it for me....and did a fantasic job with it!!!!:bowdown:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
simply awsome guys.. great work on the axe robbie, as i remember this tune you nailed the tone and the feel dead on.. serg awsome job on the vox as always bro..you guys are definatly 101's super duo:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thx vm everyone!!!!:D And thx to Sergio for indulging me in my "left field" song choices!!!:toothless

·
Yeah, so what?
1,562 Posts
I, as a left fielder, can´t pass without saying "AAAWW MAN, WHAT A NASTY COVER YA GOT THERE" I really enjoyed it :mix:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Thanks guys. It was fun Robbie. Let's do more!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Geeze.. the things I miss when I'm not able to take time to listen!! So glad I didn't miss this one.. cause man.. I loved this song when it came out... and you guys did such and AWESOME job with it!! A++!!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Man you guys just cover the best stuff and do perfect everytime and I think I'm going to just relax on a Sunday then ya post this stuff I got to work on some music! Ya slave drivers:)

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thx y'all!!!!:D Really appreciate ya's taking time to listen and comment on our stuff....means a lot!!!:icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
LOVED IT GUYS!!!!!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

Saucy and Groovy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts