Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know very little about copying backing tracks here. I'm using Windows Media Player v 9.0. When I click on a backing track I can play it BUT...I'm not able to copy them copy. I get a "cannot copy". I've tried to copy several different ones with no luck. Basically all I'm trying to do is put the mp3 on disc.

Can anyone here help? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
axebrian said:
I know very little about copying backing tracks here. I'm using Windows Media Player v 9.0. When I click on a backing track I can play it BUT...I'm not able to copy them copy. I get a "cannot copy". I've tried to copy several different ones with no luck. Basically all I'm trying to do is put the mp3 on disc.

Can anyone here help? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian
Not quite sure what the problem is from your description. Are you maybe running into some DRM bullshit? If so I would suggest maybe trying some freeware program off of freshmeat.net maybe. Knowing what system you are using might also be helpful in helping you. Obviously it is some form of windows, but which one?

Where did the track come from?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nroberts said:
Not quite sure what the problem is from your description. Are you maybe running into some DRM bullshit? If so I would suggest maybe trying some freeware program off of freshmeat.net maybe. Knowing what system you are using might also be helpful in helping you. Obviously it is some form of windows, but which one?

Where did the track come from?
I tried SEVERAL tracks with no luck.

POD GOD and nroberts,
I really appreciate the input...thanks.

Well I fixed the problem! :dance: I uninstalled the Window Media Player 9.0 update. That was the problem, for whatever reason???. Now I'm good to go!!!

BTW POD GOD....thanks for the "nero" link, I downloaded it!

Thanks,
Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts