Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dokken cover I originally wanted to put up for battle. if anyone is interested in doin something like dokken or another 80's hard rock band,, let me know please.:icon_thum

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
scott mate .. you are a battling machine .. how many battles have you had already ? ... lol ... good to see you enjoy it though dude and good luck lol

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dannyboy said:
scott mate .. you are a battling machine .. how many battles have you had already ? ... lol ... good to see you enjoy it though dude and good luck lol
lol ty bro! i just do it for fun bro. i dont care if i win or lose,, it's all about havin' fun! thats what it's all about. fpor the good luck part,, you know me man cause 9 times out of 10,, i need all the luck i can get hehehehehe:icon_thum

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
not at all mate . you hold your own damn well . i just meant that out of the like .. 10 battles there have been so far .. you have been involved in about half of em :lol: . im not saying it bothers me or anything . i just think its funny . you are the battling machine .. you should have that as your signature or something :lol: . keep on rocking mate :)

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dannyboy said:
not at all mate . you hold your own damn well . i just meant that out of the like .. 10 battles there have been so far .. you have been involved in about half of em :lol: . im not saying it bothers me or anything . i just think its funny . you are the battling machine .. you should have that as your signature or something :lol: . keep on rocking mate :)
you too bro! hey thats a good idea! use the battling machine for my insignia lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts